Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas is coming......13 more days!

The Pool family is awaiting Christmas on this cold rainy day in Texas. We have a full next 13 days with christmas events, parties, and lots of wrapping to do. We are staying very busy with lots of stuff going on here in the Pool house. Landon is part-time at Acton United Methodist Church as their head audio engineer, and is now the new technical director at Harvest Church. You can check out the Harvest website, www.lifeatharvest.com, to look at some of his work (on the website) and mine (all photography). He of course is still doing his business, Big Ear Sound and has been having a good amount of installs for different churches. He also now has a new venture, teaching a Audio/Visual Class at a home school based program here in Granbury called SHAPE Academy. Believe it or not he still has plenty of time for the family. As for me, I get the privilege of staying at home with our 3 wonderful children. They keep me running all the time, but it is worth getting to see them grow and very fast I might add. Naylan will be 4 years old on Feb. 27th. His new favorite thing to do is play on the computer. We got him his own Apple computer for Christmas, an older model of course, and he is already mastering Nick Jr.'s website and others. Aydan is 2 1/2 years and loves doing everything his older brother does. He also loves to take things from Khylan, but then he will hug and kiss her after he does it. Khylan is 15 months old and she definitely knows she is the little princess of the house already. She has learned many things from her older brothers like how to throw dirt, say no and much more. They are all so adorable and we wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. When I am not taking care of the kids, which is most of the time, I do photography. God has blessed me with many opportunities this year to practice my passion and I have been loving it. I have been doing all the photography for our church and some for a non-profit organization called Trinity Mission. I might also be teaching a photography class for SHAPE Academy in January. We are truly a blessed family and this year has been full of watching God pour out his abundance over every aspect of our lives. We are very thankful for all he has done for us and hope your year has been blessed too. Until next posting..... Landon, Brooke, Naylan, Aydan, and Khylan Pool

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a blog! Great pics, and so good to read an update. We've got to figure out a more frequent plan of getting together when I get back to TX!
Love you guys bunches!
xoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Most beautiful children I've ever seen!

Great photography.

ErinT said...

Where's a picture of Mama Pool?
XOXO
~errrn~

mimi said...

I love the pictures! You are a very blessed family!!