Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blessings and Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great one filled with lots of busyness. The kids were blessed with more than enough. An abundance of new toys, books, and yes some educational stuff too. Below are their Christmas pictures. As you can see they don't like to cooperate by all sitting together posing (give them a break they are only 3,2, and 1). I think they did a pretty good job and they had fun being together on the bench, until it fell over...oops! Everyone always wants a picture of all three of them together, so here you go. Landon and I also got someone to take a picture of us together, this is a rare thing ....so enjoy that one too. Hope your new year is full with an abundance of blessings, joy, and prosperity. Love you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for a picture of Brooke. I hope you all enjoy school!

Anonymous said...

The new pics are so cute. I LOVE THE POOOOOOOLS!!! Besos.

buffalocreative said...

it was good to see you guys while we were in town!
hope to see you again soon.

r